You can do this sort of thing, can’t you?
If you ask me, you can wear the same outfit to a wedding and funeral if you’re on a budget like me. Gotta go to both? Make something work that’s already in your closet!
You’re probably asking, “how can I do that?” Honestly, I didn’t have an answer to that question until I spontaneous threw this outfit together and realized it was perfect for multiple occasions.
I did it by throwing together a simple black dress and black loafers.
Here’s why this outfit works for both a wedding and a funeral…
- You’re not wearing white and stealing the bride’s shine.
- You can accessorize it however you want, or not.
- You can accessorize it to add a pop of color if necessary, or go traditional and stick with pearls.
- You’re not in pain all day from wearing heels.
- Black is just what you do for funerals, obviously.
- It’s an easy look to transition from day to night. Just adjust your makeup for a pop of color and sass at nighttime!
Does this seem like a simple, classic, fashionable and functional look? Give it a try!