We’re only a week away from Black Friday, and that means it’s time to think gifts!
If you’re like me you can find gift giving to be a little bit of a challenge depending on who the gift is for. I always wish that had a manual of some sort this time of year, so I figured I’d make one on my own.
I browsed Target today (shocking I know!) and got some major gift inspiration. BUT, that’s not the only place you can snag a cute gift. Check out my list of fun gifts to give (that won’t hurt your wallet) this season below!
- Cassette tapes; I’m serious! They’re now at Target and perfect for any lover of the 90’s or anyone you know that wants to live a little more simply. I found Britney’s first album and a special edition Guns N’ Roses cassette!
- A cassette player; Again, simple, nostalgic and fun.
- Newsboy caps; Fun Fact: they’re not just for men. They’re trending this season and are an easy buy.
- A plaid coat; They’re trending this season. I have this one. Want to select an item of clothing that’s perfect year round? You can’t go wrong with a blazer.
- Dude Card Game; Plan a game night with your friends and say “dude” all night long!
- Instax Mini 9; I have this in ice blue and they’re still BIG THIS SEASON. They’re an awesomely nostalgic way to mix up your Instagram style.
- An Etsy planner; Do you love to blog? Need a planner anyway? Check this out.
- Oregon Trail; Order some pizza and have your own “Oregon Trail Day” (just like we did in elementary school with this!
As a bonus, if you’re local in Rochester and a coffee lover THIS card will get you access to the best coffee in town! I love how these two bonded. It’s so creative!
Happy gift hunting!