Who says January is a dreary time of year? Certainly not I!
The average high temperature in Rochester, Minnesota in January is 22 degrees. Yep, it’s cold. However, cold doesn’t mean boring – or that you have to be a shut in.
I’m here to say January in Rochester is fun.
Don’t believe me? Let’s look at five cool (literally and figuratively!) shows happening locally this month.
- Greentop with Author, Local Sports, and Loud Mouth Brass: It’s happening Saturday at the brand new Castle Community. You’re going to want to be there to hear amazing music!
- Yam Haus and Twin Lakes with Breakthrough & Under the Pavilion: Another night of fantastic music. You’ll hear a variety of new music here.
- Nite Shift at the North Star (Kasey & Eric’s Rockin’ B-day Bash!): Kasey is one of the best vocalists in Rochester. You don’t want to miss this!
- VILD, Con Davison + Amanda Wirig Art: Get prepared for another angelic voice!
- Nikola Hamilton + Sterling and the Silver Lining: Only at the lovely Canvas & Chardonnay.
Which show are you most excited for?