I love doing these monthly lists. Someone’s gotta prove that Rochester has fun things going on, right?
To be honest, that’s a huge part of why I started this blog. I got tired of the “there’s nothing to do in Rochester!” complaints, and decided that I wanted to do something about that perception.
We’re so lucky to have people doing amazing things in our city.
Here are some highlights to check out this April.
- Art Heads Vinyl Night @ Canvas & Chardonnay: A must for music lovers. Get to know other music fans, and have your songs played on the community record player! This is happening April 1st at 7pm.
- Rochester Record Show @ Little Thistle: Beer and music – specifically vinyl for sale. Need I say more?
- Abandonment Issues @ Offices at China Hall: Surprisingly, Abandonment Issues isn’t a sweet metal band. It’s actually a photography showcase that’s a dream for any minimalist. Stop and see the amazing work of Corrie Strommen!
- T9PO Tour Kickoff Show: Rochester favorites The 9th Planet Out want to party in their hometown before they leave for tour. You should probably join them. Major production and loud guitars included.
- Studs, Struts & Stilettos: A must attend for any local fashionista!
All of these events are Val approved. Tell me which ones you’re excited about!