“There’s nothing ever going on in Rochester!” Lies.
Need proof of this? I’m here to help! We’ll be making our way into August this week, so I figured now was a good time to put together a list of fun events coming to our city this month.
Check out these events:
- Foster Fest: August 17th at Foster Arend Park. A whole day dedicated to local musicians and helping out the Dorothy Day House!
- Sterling & The Silver Lining: August 8th at Thursdays. Get one of your last summer block parties in with some great tunes!
- Hidden Village Music Group Concert & Launch Party: August 22nd at The Castle. Performances, a huge party, and a first look at some fresh Rochester hip-hop that you haven’t seen before. If you’re a music fan, this needs to be on your calendar.
- The Revolution: Prince would be proud! His band, The Revolution, is playing at Down By The Riverside on August 18th.
- Little Thistle’s Anniversary Party: Can you believe that it’s already been a year that this brewery has been open? Celebrate on August 24th!
All of these would be perfect for last chances of family fun before everyone heads back to the “school routine,” or for anyone that wants to socialize outdoors before we all become shut-ins this winter.