We’re talking music, and celebrating the beginning of fall this month!
Fall is my favorite season. I don’t think that will surprise you. To get in the spirit of the new season, I thought I’d share some fun events coming this month to get your school/work year off on the right start.
Check out these fun events happening in Rochester this month!
- The Courageous Collective Connects: Held at Drift Dough Donuts on September 5th at 8:30AM, meet Kati Cooley of The Courageous Collective and some other empowered women!
- Real Deals Fall Fashion Show: Held on September 5th at 6:30pm, get a sneak peek at fall trends right in your own backyard!
- Open Mic @ Goonie’s: Need a mid week laugh? Come to Goonie’s (inside the Crooked Pint in NW Rochester) and see some stand up comedy! Thursdays beginning with doors at 7pm and show at 7:30pm.
- Foragerfest 2019: Saturday, September 7th. A fun and easy way to see local music! They explain, “Foragerfest is an all day music, art, beer and food festival held annually at Forager Brewery. The beer release will begin at 9 am and continue until bottles are sold out. The live music will be on the outdoor stage from 9am to 10pm, local vendors and artisans will be selling items out on the patio and lawn from 11am to 5pm. There is no fee for admission and it is a kid and dog-friendly event! (Dogs allowed outside only)”
- Med City Arts Festival: An all day arts and music event downtown! Saturday, September 14th.
- Fires Of Denmark Album Release: Wanna be part of a live album? Attend this event on September 28th!
Which event sounds like the most fun to you!?