Are these on your calendar?
My birthday does not fall in October, but I still feel like its my favorite month. I love the leaf changes, Halloween, and the chill in the air this time of year.
As your resident expert in all things creepy, spooky, and fun, it’s my duty to share that if you’re looking to rock out this month, there’s no better way to do that in Rochester than the fun things to explore below. Check these out!
- TACO JED’S FIRST BIRTHDAY: October 5th. Food and drink specials with plenty of music!
- LOW @ MAYO CIVIC CENTER: This Friday, October 4th. Don’t miss it.
- LAZERBREAK: MUSIC MATTERS + MENTAL HEALTH: There is no more perfect event to attend as a Val In Vogue fan – trust me! October 10th. Mark your calendar for a night of music an important conversation.
- TWIN LAKES ALBUM RELEASE SHOW: October 12th, in celebration of In The Valley.
- ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL 2K19: Zombies and beer. What more do you need?
- CAMEO’S MONSTER MASH BLOCK PARTY: It’s a HUGE Halloween party that you won’t want to miss!
Which of these events will you attend this month?