You’ve heard the term “boss babe” before, right?
The Urban Dictionary defines “boss babe” as, “A woman who owns her own business. As a center of influence, she knows what she wants and goes for it. She’s in charge of her life and makes no apologies or excuses for who she is.”
Lovelies, to me, that’s exactly who you are and who I hope to inspire you to be.
She’s not always the “Karen” that hits you up on Facebook only to talk about something she’s selling (*cough* pyramid scheme *cough* by the way, you can smell those a mile away – you’ll know what’s legit and what isn’t). Sometimes she’s the young fashionista inspiring women to embrace themselves via social media influence and content creation. Sometimes she’s the nurse who has a side hustle to afford a nice life for her family.
Quite honestly, as long as your business is legal and doesn’t hurt others or relationships (business isn’t worth that), I can respect the hustle. It is (and should be) inspiring to see women embrace who they are and find their place in American society in a way that’s “acceptable” yet benefits them and their loved ones. I’m behind you on that, boo!
When I put this holiday gift guide together, I thought of you.
I found some cool things to gift yourself (or a fellow boss babe) that will make your boss life so much easier. Check these out!
- A tripod with bluetooth connection: YES. I mean it. I am 100% here for this because it’s made my life as a blogger and influencer so much easier. I take my own photos directly to my phone, and I never run out of things to post because I can take a tripod and snap a pic anywhere. Plus, I’m not bothering someone else to take the pic for me! It helps me film videos efficiently and quickly too. Get one for yourself, and let the content flow! When getting a tripod, look for one with a solid base (long arms on the bottom) – especially if you live in a windy area! I like this one for $20 on Amazon.
- A Create & Cultivate planner: Need ideas for content creation or business planning? Get these for 2020! Jot down goals, inspo, notes, and self care time. You won’t regret it.
- A selfie ring light for your phone: Need to hop on a live Instagram or Facebook video? Maybe it’s time for a Zoom meeting? You’ve got automatic perfect lighting with this gadget.
- A Starbucks gift card: Honestly, who would be mad at receiving this? Answer: NO ONE.
- Blue light glasses: Give your eyes (and head) a break from tension caused by staring at screens!
- A personalized mousepad: Check out these fun options from Vistaprint!
- Invest in Canva: Seriously. This is an app/website that’s worth getting a “pro” account for at $12/month for all of the fun graphics you can create and use. Go for it!
These are some of the most helpful tools that I do actually use daily. Try them out, or gift them to someone else! You won’t regret it.
Ready for the holidays!? Can’t wait to see your content!