Some of you on Instagram have been asking me about where I find shirts with “funky prints” and ones with a rock n’ roll vibe – and lovely, I’m about to reveal all in this very blog!
I want to introduce you to “5 Places That I Find Shirts With A Rock N’ Roll Vibe.”
Before I begin, you’ll need to know that there’s a few things I look for before I decide to buy a shirt. I look for ones that represent my attitude, and usually “funky prints” accommodate that. When I see shirts that represent my own attitude and mood, I’m more likely to wear that shirt for longer. I look for literal symbols that I feel represent me. This could be pizza, music, monsters, horror movies, skulls, bats, celestial prints or items, animal prints, big cats, or foxes. Those are some of my favorite things as a person, so why wouldn’t I want to wear them!?
To be more specific, if you’re already in love with particular things or items, focus on the shirts that exemplify that for you.
If you have similar taste to me, I’ll list the places where I find the shirts I like to wear:
- Hot Topic: Yes, I’m thirty years old, and I still shop at this store. Suck it! Seriously though, it’s the only place that allows me to find monsters and music in one location.
- ModCloth: In my honest opinion, I wouldn’t shop for graphic tees here because you can find something very similar to what you’re looking for pretty much anywhere else for much cheaper. However, when it comes to cute sweaters or sweatshirts for spring, fall, and winter, this is the place to shop for the funky ones that have personality.
- Pyknic: Food and skulls. What’s not to love?
- Blackcraft Cult Clothing: Lots of skulls, badass pentagrams, and bats here too, but their attitude is what keeps me a customer.
- Pretty Attitude: The name says it all.
Now it’s your turn to go forth and rock! Check out those shops if you’re into anything rock n’ roll – or just like to be creepy.