I don’t know about you, but I am ITCHING to find safe and fun things to do while under quarantine thanks to COVID-19. I did some digging, and found some cool things to check out for August.
For Rochester, Minnesota, we all know how important it is to take advantage of the weather that spring, summer, and early fall bring us. We’re kind of “up a creek without a paddle” given the blizzards we see the remainder of the year.
I don’t want our last breaths of summer to be a total wash, so consider checking out these fun and very vogue events coming this month to our city!
- Virtual Panel Discussion: Grief Unmasked, it’s happening on Tuesday, August 4th. This is perfect if you need some mental health help during this super stressful time.
- Debbie Anthony – Car Park Concerts at 125 Live, is happening on Wednesday, August 5th at 125 LIVE. Country fans will want to hear this angelic voice!
- Beetlejuice – Drive In. There’s music before the film, and snacks will be there too! This is happening on August 7th.
- It’s For The Birds – Wee Wednesday. A lot of us are into gardening right now, right? This is a great way to find out how to make your garden attractive to a variety of birds! It’s happening on August 19th.
- Hair of the Dog – Car Park Concerts at 125 Live. You want a variety of music? You got it on this night! Mark your calendar for August 19th for this.
Which of these events sound like the most fun to you?